Comes with (1) Rail, (1) Clamp, (1) Barricade stop and associated hardware.
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
– Universal rail design is the same footprint as our previous rail. (There were two revisions to the hole spacing, if you have a very early model your hole spacing may change)
– Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– 65 Locking positions available on the 14″ rail. These positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
– Serrated fixed rear barricade stop is same as before, but now we include an extension plug to raise it by another 1/2″
– Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 5.2oz (w/o extension plug)
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
– One hole is located to bolt directly to a Manners Barricade Mini Chassis if you choose to forego the rear action screw hold down.
– Designed to attach to the rifle up to 6 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Extends past the end of most rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with one Remington 700-style action screws of extended length to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
– A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included. MLOK hardware not included.
– Proprietary two-stage screw design.
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- ~1/4 Turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One Turn releases clamp to be removed from rail
– Clamp bolts directly to Atlas Bipods using their factory hardware. *Will not work with 5H*
– Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the two pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail.
– Barricade stop can either be standalone on the clamp using provided hardware, or sandwiched between an Atlas bipod. *Barricade stop does not work with Harris Bipods without our SPIGOT EXTENSION*
– Harris Bipod adapter available immediately, find it HERE
– Future plans for a Picatinny rail section that can be bolted to the clamp for use with other bipods.
– Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on top and bottom to prevent tilt
– Knob is travel limited to prevent clamp from falling apart
– Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
– Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob
Carl (verified owner) –
I have been shooting PRS style matches here in Idaho for the past several years. I just purchased one of these arcalock rail systems with the barricade stop and the Harris bipod adapter. I can’t begin to tell you guys how much I love using that rail. Not to mention that everything was machined super well and looked awesome(including the packaging. Nice job Area 419!!). Without question this product has been directly responsible for increasing my match scores by at least 3-4 points per match, which is a huge deal. I showed it off to all my buddies at our local matches, and the consensus was that it was pretty freaking Badass. I love it and will be getting another one for my AR soon!
Keep up the good work, and thank you for your awesome customer service and a great product.
Jose (verified owner) –
I used the ARCALOCK for the first time at a match today and I cleaned the PRS barricade using it! Great piece of kit!
Darryl (verified owner) –
No worries about slippage here. The rail and clamp together are solid as it gets in the arca world.
Jorge Bonilla (verified owner) –
Used these rails before moving over to the Area 419 tunable rail. One of the best upgrades for my rifle. This kit gave me the ability to move to the Arca system, and the barricade stops help me lock in to props, removing any wobble I with crosshairs on target. Once you lock down the barricade stops, they will not move with Area 419’s ArcaLock system.
Bought one of these for a manners I ordered one of these for a manner stock. Mounted to my Stag 10 in the mean time. Works great with the arca lock clamps and railchangerx the only arca rails I would buy now.
Carl W. (verified owner) –
Awesome Product, fit and finish was great
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Awesome product installation is pretty direct super easy.
James D. (verified owner) –
Stephen (verified owner) –
must have for PRS
Martin Duke (verified owner) –
High quality product. Fit and finish is outstanding.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
David (verified owner) –
Reasonable since I was not able to purchase in Canada.
Willard Persinger (verified owner) –
Great rail system. Worked well on my chassis once I figured it out
David S. (verified owner) –
This is a game changer at least in the NRL22 world. Best purchase I’ve made in a while
Felix Costa (verified owner) –
Love it, can’t wait to use it on my next match or practice
Marcelo Rafaniello (verified owner) –
great product and i like the rear block is now a bit smaller in wide have a original rail for the Remington 700 the is wide and is hart to move the rifle side to side went you are in a barricade by making the rear block smaller in wide is a lot easer to move the rifle side to side
Anonymous (verified owner) –
I have these on a good portion of my rifles. Worth every penny.
Grant R. (verified owner) –
Incredibly well engineered, thought out, and manufactured! Amazing piece of hardware to add to any weapon system!
Jeff (verified owner) –
This is top quality gear from a fantastic American company that supports the shooting industry at a high level. I use multiple products from Area 419 and rely heavily on them on a regular basis.
Patrick h. (verified owner) –
Fantastic. It locks up for a very solid shooting position
JAMES S. (verified owner) –
Install this on the bottom of a JP rifle with the extra long hand guard in 18 inch barrel. Easy to fit.
Stephen L. (verified owner) –
And I thought the 12″ model was impressive.
Douglas (verified owner) –
ROBERT CLARK (verified owner) –
I like it since the clamp locks onto the rail, but you can remove the locking pins. I did use the ArcaLock clamp on my Atlas Bipod, so will be getting a couple more clamps.
Sean V. (verified owner) –
Jason pham (verified owner) –
dan Johnson (verified owner) –
Build quality is very impressive! Fit perfectly on manners T4A
Roberto Matos (verified owner) –
Absolute a must have for any rifle, works great, fit and Finnish is amazing.
Garrett D. (verified owner) –
Great mount. Fairly easy to install. I actually use the barricade stop on a different rifle.
Ted Knight (verified owner) –
Quality product. An option for Anschutz rail mount would have been nice. Had to order rail nuts and shorten the bolts.
Craig (verified owner) –
Mounted it in a couple minutes on the B14r, used it a couple days later for an NRL22 match. Worked Great!
Charles S. (verified owner) –
Fit my CZ 457 perfectly and easily attached a bipod. I have used AREA 419 products exclusively for a year and they are always the best in the business. Their picatinny rails are the best there is available on the market. Try them, you will not be disappointed.
Jonathan Scott (verified owner) –
Best bang for your $
James W. (verified owner) –
Great product, well packaged. Comes with all fixings required. Highly recommended
Charles E. (verified owner) –
Perfect craftsmanship. Love it. Great add on to my Cz 457
Grayling Davis (verified owner) –
Frank V (verified owner) –
Quality equipment and parts.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Worked out nicely
Thermon C. (verified owner) –
Really well made.
Evan Budzinsky (verified owner) –
Top notch beautiful machining. You want the best, you found it right here with area419.com thank you guys very much you will get my future business without a doubt.