***WORKS WITH MPA FOREND WEIGHT KIT***
Some modification to your MPA weights may be required to clear the nuts that secure our rail to the forend.
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
– Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
– Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 4.1oz
– 65 Engraved positions for the clamp to lock into
– Fits the MPA BA and BA Comp chassis at a minimum, may also fit the Hybrid but we cannot say 100% yet. **Will not fit Lite**
– Spigot supports front of rail, but rail will work even if you do not have the MPA spigot, you may just see a small amount of flex with bipod fully forward
– Access to recoil lug wedge is not obstructed
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with all necessary hardware
*Rail is only locking with an Area 419 clamp*
|Dimensions||16 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|