Through a process with no equal, we’re bringing you a mount with no equal.
When we set out to make the perfect scope mount, we knew what we needed to make something that was reliable and consistent at a degree you won’t find anywhere else on the market. This led us down a rabbit-hole, ultimately arriving on a process that gets you final-bore matched rings, with raw aluminum internals, for a grip on your optic that is more reliable and more true than anything else made – as well as an incredible amount of robustness without adding unnecessary weight.
Like most mounts, these begin as separate parts. We are making the bases and caps in batches. While many will make these parts, send them to anodize, and then just assemble, we produce around the extra steps. Once these parts return from anodize, they are fully assembled, placed back into specially produced rail fixtures, with the caps torqued to spec over specially made spacers (to give the rings space to torque down on the optic), and final-bored as sets in our world-class machining centers. Mounts are then brought off the machine in sets, QC’d and packaged, ensuring that you receive a mount that was finished perfectly.
Is it overkill? Probably. But we think it’s the right way. So that’s what we are going to do.
- CNC Milled in America from American 7075 Aluminum
- Raw aluminum, precision bored scope contact surfaces for maximum grip
- Final-bored in sets, and never fully disassembled after boring
- Multiple accessory mounting points
- Separate rail clamping bars for maximum grab on the pic rail
- Inset clamping feet, allowing for maximum mounting adjustment and pic rail utility
- Steel guide pins between base and caps, aiding in alignment
- Custom nitrided stainless hardware
- Patent-Pending ultra-rigid and repeatable top accessory attachment – attach our Tactical Diving Board.
Want information and access to the product before everyone else? Head to our Patreon page [HERE] and join Team Area 419
|Dimensions||9.5 × 5.8 × 2.8 in|
30mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm
32mm (1.26"), 39mm (1.54")
0 MOA, 20 MOA (5.8 MIL)