Thread protector blank for gunsmith installation. This is meant to be installed by a gunsmith while threading the muzzle and contoured to the barrel. These are a blind front design, meaning that it provides extra crown protection over a standard open front thread protector. It gives a much cleaner finished appearance also.
- 1/2-28, 5/8-24 Class 2B threads
- 1″ Outside Diameter
- 1/2-28 – 0.400″ +0.001″- 0.000″ Internal Thread Length
- 5/8-24 – 0.600″ +0.001″ – 0.000″ Internal Thread Length
- Thread relief at beginning and end of thread
- 416 Stainless to blend perfectly with barrel steel
- CNC single point cut threads
- 1/2-28 – 0.350″ Opening
- 5/8-24 – 0.440″ Opening
* Note that some images show examples of a finished product, the product you receive will be as described above and raw stainless.
|Dimensions||.8 × .8 × .8 in|