ALL IN-STOCK CHASSIS ARE RIGHT HANDED AT THIS TIME
The XYLO Chassis from American Rifle Company is a new, exceptionally high-quality precision rifle chassis, featuring our ARCALOCK system. Here is an intro video from Ted, and some highlights: ]
- Machined from a single piece of 7075 aluminum alloy for exceptional strength.
- Compatible with Archimedes, Mausingfield, Nucleus actions
- Compatible with Remington M700 actions and clones.
- Relief cut for actions with trigger hangers
- Short action chassis weights 4.6 pounds with included aluminum bag rider.
- Walnut grip that works with your hand. You’ll understand when you feel it.
- Three inches of total length-of-pull adjustment
- Length of pull range is 325 – 400mm (12.75 – 15.75 in)
- 2″ of tool-less quick-adjust to accommodate rapid changes in shooting position, body armor, etc.
- Additional 1″ of length-of pull-adjustment requiring T25 driver or wrench
- 3/8″ diameter 6Al4V titanium length-of-pull slide rods
- Integrated bubble level which can be seen by most people over 40. Deploys to both left and right side.
- Integrally machined Arca-Swiss with Area 419 ArcaLock fore end rail
- Integrally machined Anschutz fore end rail
- M-LOK slots along both sides of fore end
- Countersunk fore end holes and serrated interface for robust and repeatable optical mounting hardware
- Accessory holes drilled within Anschutz rail for your imagination
- Flared magazine well for easy reloading. Long action designed for 3.85 inch external length mag (CIP length).
- Low profile fore end makes mag changes easy when close to the ground
- Locking rack and pinion cheek piece with four possible adjustments (up & down, left & right, backwards & forwards, and yaw)
- Butt plate can be adjusted for vertical position and rifle cant (roll).
- Four hardened stainless steel sling swivel cup inserts.
- Bag rider is included
- Additional sling swivel cups in bag rider
Optional accessories (may be shown in some images):
- Forward Picatinny optics mount
- Auxiliary bi-pod adapter
- Internal and External fore-end weight kit
- Steel bag rider for additional aft end weight
Learn more here >> https://www.americanrifle.com/shop/product/xylo-chassis-139
|Dimensions||30 × 6 × 6 in|
American Rifle Company