Part of the Sidewinder Modular Brake System.
- 13/16″ hex for tightening the Hellfire Universal Adapter onto the muzzle
- 1-2.75″ Internal hex for installing Gen 2 Hellfire Suppressor Mounts
- 1-2.75″ External wrench for emergency removal of stuck suppressor mounts
- Bottle Opener for removal of bottle caps 😉
- Machined from solid 6061-T6 bar stock
Aaron M. (verified owner) –
Very sturdy and light weight and also made it very simple to install the sidewinder muzzle brake adaptor.
David Kiser (verified owner) –
High quality, very well made tool for installing and removing barrel adapter.
Corey J. (verified owner) –
Really nice quality. Craftsmanship was clean. Coating was perfect. No sharpness on any edges. I was surprised with how lightweight the metal is, will definitely be part of my rifle pack.
Jeremy Peterson (verified owner) –
Should come with in my opinion. A wrench does same thing. Not worth the cash. But I still got it . Lol