Area 419 has received a limited number of factory-DLC’d Mausingfield Bolt Actions. This listing is for a Long Action Magnum Bolt Face (ie 300WM)
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Interchangeable bolt heads support multi-caliber rifles
- Toroidal bolt lugs do not require lapping
- Battle-proven Mauser 98 claw extractor
- Battle-proven M1903 Springfield inertial ejector
- Secure and interchangeable interlocking rail interface
- Ergonomically designed bolt knob
- Compatible with Alpha and Accuracy International CS magazines
- Compatible with Savage barrels and locknuts
- Compatible with Rem 700 triggers, trigger guards, chassis1, and stocks2
- Integral recoil lug
- Aerospace grade materials used throughout
Boasting the multi-caliber support of toroidal locking lugs that never need lapping, an interlocking scope mount, a Mauser extractor and a Springfield ejector, American Rifle Company’s Mausingfield action is a unique fusion of modern design and battle-proven features from bolt actions past. The Mausingfield is compatible with aftermarket components designed for use with the Remington Model 700, such as triggers, trigger guards, and magazines, stocks, and chassis. And as if that’s not enough, the Mausingfield is also compatible with Savage barrels and lock nuts, enabling you to install off-the-shelf turnkey barrels without the need for expensive equipment or custom machining.
The Mausingfield ushers in the era of the match-accurate build-it-yourself rifle. State of the art manufacturing and high grade materials are used to make the Mausingfield right here in the USA.
The Mausingfield is not a Remington clone. It’s a bolt action in a class by itself, derived from a comprehensive understanding of what a bolt action must do, and decades of both engineering and manufacturing experience.
Learn more at https://www.americanrifle.com/product/mausingfield-bolt-action/
- Actions and other serialized parts must be shipped to a licensed FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee)
There are no reviews yet.