The Masterpiece Arms BA Rifle Chassis gives unrivaled customization and accuracy for your Remington 700 style rifle. Machined from 6061 aluminum, the Masterpiece arms BA Chassis features a V-Bedding System that allows for drop-in accuracy or the ability to glass bed the action and barrel shank. With a list of features like adjustable length of pull, adjustable cheek riser, recoil pad with height/cant adjustment, and a quick height adjusting monopod, the Masterpiece Arms BA Chassis presents an option in the aftermarket chassis market at a price point that can’t be denied.
This is the competition version of the highly successful BA Chassis System.
The BA Competition Chassis is designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting in long range tactical rifle competitions, such as the PRS. In addition to our standard chassis features (listed below), it has been enhanced with the following:
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the forend for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Spigot Mount – attaches to the front of the forend to give the shooter additional space to mount their bipod
- Modified mag well – the mag well is cut away on one side to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut. (REMINGTON SHORT ACTION AND CLONES WILL ONLY HAVE THIS FEATURE. No other inlets will have the Ryan Castle Mag Cut).
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management (Enhanced Bag Rider available for an additional fee)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Lower Picatinny rail
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.75-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included)
- 5.2 lbs
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations.