Part of the Patent Pending Hellfire Modular Brake System
The Hellfire Self Timing Brake system is not just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It was engineered from the ground up to be different, easier to install, and much more versatile. Read more on all of its advantages below:
NOTE: SilencerCo Omega mount also fits the Hybrid and the Harvester BIG BORE. SilencerCo Harvester mounts are for the 30 cal version only.
– Suppressor mount allows you to use your compatible suppressors with the Hellfire Self Timing Brake system by simply removing your Hellfire Brake and installing one of these mounts
– Made from aerospace grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Mounts are Black Nitrided to prevent galling
– Made to meet manufacturers specifications, but these adapters are not associated with their respective manufacturers in any way.
– If there is a suppressor you would like to see a mount made for, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider them based on demand.
– Generation 2 mounts no longer use a collar like the muzzle brake. These mounts get torqued into your suppressor and therefore allow your suppressor to become a direct thread onto the Hellfire Universal Adapter (left hand). (SiCo Omega, Saker, and Harvester started with the Gen 2 design)
- Allows the mount to be much more compact, and adds very little to the overall length of the system
- We recommend blue Loc-tite on the external threads of the mount to hold it semi-permanently in the suppressor. Since you will be threading the can on in a left hand direction now, if it is not torqued properly into the suppressor, you may unscrew it when attaching to the barrel. No fear though, its impossible to get the two stuck together in this situation due to the opposing thread directions, simply turn it the other way and they will separate, then start over.
- If you purchased a Generation 1 mount previously, please contact us for a discount code to upgrade to the Generation 2.
- Some mounts will not be immediately available in the Gen 2 design due to very low demand. (SAS TOMB, CRUX)
- Gen 2 Mounts come with a HELLFIRE Wrench
NOTE: The use of Lemishine (or any citric-acid cleaner) or CLR to clean your brake will likely discolor the black nitride, and will void the lifetime warranty of your product. Don’t do this. Seriously. It’ll turn pink and you’ll feel like an idiot.
– Universal adapter system allows TOOL FREE use of multiple muzzle attachments
– Universal adapter uses a taper surface similar to a machine tool spindle for the absolute best alignment with the muzzle threads.
– Universal adapter is made in one operation on a state of the art CNC lathe, threads are 100% concentric to taper surface
– All Universal Adapters will come Black Nitrided to prevent galling.
– Available in 5/8-24 and 1/2-28. Both are class 3 fit.
This Video quickly shows how the Gen 2 suppressor mounts operate and how to install:
Here is an excellent video showing the repeatability you can expect from the Hellfire System. We switch between the brake, a TBAC Ultra 7 and SilencerCo Omega twice to show the POI consistency.
Here is a quick video covering installation and the ease of swapping between brake and suppressor
Here is a longer, very detailed video on the entire system and its components, also covers installation in depth.