THIS CLAMP WORKS ON ALL STANDARD ARCA/1.5″ DOVETAIL RAILS
Includes ARCALOCK Clamp and Barricade stop. Can be used independently as a barricade stop, or paired with an Atlas bipod.
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
– Proprietary two-stage screw design.
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- ~1/4 turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One turn fully releases clamp to be removed from rail
– Clamp directly bolts to Atlas Bipods using their factory hardware (excluding the 2-screw bipods. QD and NC only)
– Clamp to Atlas 2-screw bipods with Picatinny/1913 Adapter available HERE
– Barricade stop can either be standalone on the clamp using provided hardware, or sandwiched between an Atlas bipod. *Barricade stop does not directly work with Harris Bipods*
– Barricade Kit must be purchased for barricade stop use with Harris Bipods
– Harris Bipod adapter available immediately, find it HERE
– Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the three pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail
– Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
– Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far
– Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
– Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob
– Clamp Weight: 72.5 Grams
– Universal rail design is the same footprint as our previous rail. (There were two revisions to the hole spacing, if you have a very early model your hole spacing may change)
– Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– 65 Locking positions available on the 14″ rail
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
– Serrated fixed rear barricade stop is same as before, but now we include an extension plug to raise it by another 1/2″
– Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 5.6oz
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
– Spacers for rifle stocks with non-flat forends are available HERE
– Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Extends past the end of most rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with 2 Remington 700-style action screws of different lengths to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
– A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.
***Includes clamp only, no bipod or other pictured items
|Dimensions||6 × 3.5 × 2 in|