Financing from Area 419
Securing Special Financing from Area 419 and U.S. Credit involves a few quick and simple steps.
Securing special financing on qualifying products is simple – here’s what you need to do.
- Select the item(s) you’d like to purchase. Add it to your cart and enter your address at checkout so you are given a shipping price and a grand total.
- Fill out your CREDIT APPLICATION HERE. When filling out your application remember to list your spouse’s income, if applicable, and not just your own. When you fill out this application, our credit partner US Credit, will ask you to create an account.
- If approved, you’ll be prompted to upload a current State-Issued ID as well as proof of income (typically a recent pay stub). This must be uploaded directly to US Credit’s webpage. Document submission via text/email/fax/etc will not be accepted.
- Within one business day, we will call you! This is when we make sure the specifics of your order are in place and we will submit a final invoice to US Credit on your behalf.
- Once complete, you will receive a document packet from US Credit, which will require e-signature. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP. After you complete the document process, payment will transfer from US Credit to Area 419, and we will pack/ship your order. Upon shipment, you will receive a tracking number and purchase receipt from Area 419.
Common Questions About Financing
Once the loan application process is complete and the purchase is made, you’ll be given access to an online portal via US Credit. These payments begin 30 days after the purchase.
0% financing for 12 months can be applied to any order over $1,000 – with approved credit. If you are making a selection from our items in the “Special Financing” category, there will be no fees or additional charges.
If you would like to finance a purchase from outside that category, there will be a 5% financing fee applied to the purchase price. This will become a part of the loan.
All financed purchases through Area 419 are 0% for 12 months. Special financing packages made available by Area 419 will have zero additional fees, and all meet the necessary criteria for the 0% special financing. Additional item purchases over $1,000 may be financed as a part of this program, but a 5% financing fee will be added to the total purchase price.
Pre-approval will not impact your credit score as it’s considered a “soft-pull” on your credit. Completing the full application will result in what’s called a “hard-pull” and may appear on your credit report. This is not always a negative implication, though excessive applications for credit may generate a negative impact.
Orders may be altered or cancelled at any time with no penalty up until the point of the final document signatures and funds transfer. After that time, and return or change is subject to a 10% restocking fee. Area 419 still fully warranties all financed orders, though a change of heart is not covered.