**PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR SERVICE ORDER FORM (Download link available at purchase confirmation screen and in confirmation email) AND INCLUDE IT WITH PARTS WHEN SENT TO AREA 419**
Area 419’s Blind Side Bolt release uses a Defiance bolt stop and is performed on our HAAS 4 Axis VMC. This service includes all parts (bolt stop, pin, and spring).
- Blind design shows no pin above the stock showline for the cleanest look.
- Bolt stop design allows no pin loading when the bolt slams into the stop. The stop is slotted to allow it to bottom out in the receiver pocket before it will contact the pin.
- CNC Machined to allow the corner radii to be exact for the best fit possible
- Available on Remington 700 Short and Long action currently, left handed versions coming soon.
- Available placed at 90 degrees or rotated up to allow fitment into a stock that is not inlet for a side bolt release. For most chassis systems, we recommend the 90 degree option.
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 3 in|