Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. The bipod rail, as simple as it may seem, was one that could use some improvement. We started from scratch on this project, and came up with a pretty slick rail! Once we perfected the rail, we made this one work with the popular Keymod™ mounting system.
- Rail is 4.8″ long with 10 slots. This gives you 43% more slots than the competition. The best part is, it weighs in at a paltry 1.09oz compared to 1.18oz for the smaller competitor.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes much longer to make, but it is the only right way.
- Accommodates anywhere from 1.5″ – 3.475″ center on center screw hole spacing. If you are closer to the 1.5″ spacing, we do not suggest using the flush cup mount for carrying the rifle, it will just have too much leverage and may tear the thread insert out of the stock.
- Every slot is usable no matter where your mounting screws are. This is a foreign feature to other competitors where the screws are not countersunk below the slot level.
- Made from 7075-T651 Aluminum for the greatest strength possible while maintaining its light weight.
- Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
- Comes with all Keymod ™ related hardware