The Final Scope Level. Truly the last optic setup and maintenance tool you will ever need!
The Final Scope Level is a highly adjustable and rock solid optic mounting station which allows the individual to have the utmost confidence with their set up and equipment. Once leveled onto any surface, the Final Scope Level locks up tightly without the use of any tools. Listed below are the features and benefits of the Final Scope Level.
The Final Scope Level does not come with a bubble level. We use the Starrett Model 135 pocket bubble level which can be purchased HERE
$189 Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Top Rail is highly adjustable on 3 axis for a large adjustment range.
- Fine pitch adjustment thumb wheels for easy and accurate adjustment.
- Precision rod end adjustments, inspired by Aviation Flight Control Assemblies.
- All top surfaces cut in one set up to have features be extremely square and parallel.
- M1913 rail specifications for standard Picatinny ring/mounts.
- Center detail allowing the individual to use low rings and the Spuhr Leveling Kit.
- 10 degree slot between rails to allow the use of the Spuhr 10 degree wedge.
- Can be directly mounted to any surface, ARCA Mounting Base, or Multi-Base
- ARCA rail machined into the top and bottom parts.
- Top Rail can be removed and mounted to any ARCA mount. Individual can mount back up scopes and use as a spotting scope.
- Built in mounting locations, can be clamped or screwed down to a surface with room to swivel to get on target.
- 6061 construction, CNC machined, designed and manufactured in the U.S.A!
- 100% lifetime warranty against any defects and failure of parts.
There are no reviews yet.