For 2020 Defiance is moving from pinned recoil lugs to integral recoil lugs on the Tenacity actions. This allows them some better long-term control of tolerances, but for you it means there’s a chance to buy their leftover action inventory at a STEAL!
NOTE – ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO BACKORDERS. THIS IS A ONE-TIME SALE AND THERE WILL BE NO RESTOCKS AFTER 4/1/20.
BUYER’S GUIDE – HERE IS WHAT THE JARGON MEANS
SHORT ACTION – Defiance lists this as medium action, but the rest of the world knows it as short action.
LONG ACTION – Meant for cases from 30-06 to 338 Lapua (depending on bolt face, keep reading)
223 – This means that both the receiver and bolt are meant for 223. Only buy this if you are building a 223 or a 300BO.
STANDARD BOLT – This is a .473″ bolt face for 308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6 Dasher, 270 Win, 30-06, etc.
MAGNUM BOLT – This is a .540″ bolt face for 6.5 PRC, 300 Win Mag, 7 Rem Mag, 300 PRC, 7mm SAUM, etc.
LAPUA BOLT – This is a .585″ bolt face for 338 Lapua, 300 Norma, etc.
GUARDIAN CUT – This is often referred to as AW cut. It can accept AICS or AIAW pattern magazines. It CANNOT be fed by an internal box magazine (ADL/BDL style)
WYATT CUT – This is a more standard action cut, which can work with either AICS or BDL-style feeding. Please not that these will NOT accept AW-style magazines. If Wyatt Cut, and you intend on using BDL, please consider the note that pops up when you select your action regarding Win Mag and Ultra Mag cuts. This is about the width of the feed lips.
Stainless – Regular Price: $885 CLEARANCE PRICE $775
Nitride – Regular Price $1000 CLEARANCE PRICE $875
Defiance is known for superior quality, innovative design, and cutting-edge manufacturing. Many of the designs and new products come from listening to customers. Since some shooters and hunters don’t always need custom options, Defiance is introducing a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch) and Remington 700 thread depth
- Available with .308, and .223 bolt face
- .062” firing pin is perfect for large or small rifle primers
- Available in right hand
- Price includes:
- 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Double pinned precision .250” thick recoil lug
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount and recoil lug
- Actions and other serialized parts must be shipped to a licensed FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee)