Ruckus: Defiance’s New Custom Optioned Platform with Guaranteed Headspace Consistency
– starting at $1230
The Ruckus action brings the benefits of Defiance’s growth and advancements to our customers. Machining to tighter tolerances with fewer operations, and many of the options that made our Deviant action a success. The Ruckus is the next action you need to build the best rifle you can.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt machined in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace tolerance of +/-.001″
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0 and 20 MOA.
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines, hinged floor plates, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Actions available in Short, Medium, XM, and Long lengths to accommodate most popular factory chamberings and extended length hand loads
- All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly machined in one operation enabling headspace tolerance guarantee of +/-.001″
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including detachable boxes or single shot.
- Standard footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit.