- Effortless Anti-Cant Scope Installation
- Recoil Proof Non-Marring Scope Grip
- Excellent Return-To-Zero
- CNC Machined High-Strength 7075 Aluminum
- Available in the Diameter and Height you need
- Scope ring height is from optical center line to top of rail
- Designed to fit Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails.
- Proudly made in the USA
Even under the heaviest recoil, M-BRACE Rings hold firmly without marring or indenting the scope. These uniquely split rings maintain reticle alignment during scope installation while their low profile leaves the shooter with a clear view of the turrets.
M-BRACE Rings feature a rail interface which precisely and correctly engages rails, even those which fail to meet Mil and STANAG specification. The result is excellent return-to-zero performance.
Extremely strong, M-BRACE Rings are CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy and anodized for excellent corrosion resistance and a matte-black finish.
Torque spec: 6.2 Nm (55 in-lbs) on scope clamp and rail mount screws.